“Thinking of you” is a versatile phrase. You can use it romantically to show that you can’t get someone out of your head. You could also use it caringly to show that your thoughts are with someone during tough times. This article will explore some good alternatives.
The preferred alternatives are “you’re always in my thoughts,” “I can’t get you out of my head,” and “I miss you.” These are all romantic and cute alternatives that work well. Since it’s most common to use “thinking of you” romantically, it makes sense to include these first.
Table of Contents
You’re Always In My Thoughts
“You’re always in my thoughts” works really well as a romantic phrase. The “always” part of the phrase is key here, as this is what takes it from a formal phrase (you’re in my thoughts) to a cute phrase that shows you’re thinking of someone.
“Always” completely changes the meaning here. It shows that you really care about someone, and you can’t seem to get them out of your head. “Always” implies that every waking minute includes a time when you think of your partner or loved one.
- You’re always in my thoughts, Alex. I wish we could spend more time together because that would really make me happy.
- You are always in my thoughts. I want to see you every day, and I can’t wait for a future where we can make that happen.
- You’re always in my thoughts. I just wanted you to know that. I don’t think you realize how much you mean to me.
I Can’t Get You Out Of My Head
“I can’t get you out of my head” is a great phrase that shows you are swept away by someone. It works best when you’re talking about a romantic partner or a lover, as it shows that you can’t find a way to stop thinking positive thoughts about them.
This is a very effective phrase that works well when you want to be flirtatious or romantic with somebody.
- I can’t get you out of my head. You really are the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I hope you never feel like leaving me.
- I can’t get you out of my head right now. I need you in my life forever, and I think I might go mad if you were to leave.
- I’ll be honest; I can’t get you out of my head. You’re everything I’ve ever looked for in a partner. That’s for sure.
I Miss You
“I miss you” is a great phrase if you’re trying to be cute. It has romantic connotations too, but most people would agree that it sounds really cute when you use a phrase like this. You don’t have to say you’re “thinking of someone directly,” but it is implied.
- I miss you so much every day. I just wish we had more time to spend together. That would make me a happy girl.
- I miss you all the time. Do you miss me just as much? I feel like this is almost too one-sided!
- I miss you! I think you already know that, but I would love to see you again soon! I can’t keep staying so far away from you.
I Can’t Stop Thinking About You
“I can’t stop thinking about you” is a great romantic option you can use. It shows that you’re really happy with your partner, and you have a hard time getting them out of your head on a daily basis.
This phrase works well to show that you want to see someone again. Usually, if someone is stuck in your head, it means you really enjoy all the time you get to spend with them.
- I can’t stop thinking about you. Literally, every thought in my head is about you, and it’s always such a positive one.
- I can’t stop thinking about you. You are by far my favorite person, and I just wish I could spend every waking hour with you.
- I can’t stop thinking about you, Abbie. You’re so perfect, and I wish there was a way for us to see each other more often.
You Are In My Thoughts
“You are in my thoughts” is a good phrase to use if you’re looking for something that is more professional. It allows you to show someone that you’re thinking of them while they might be going through a difficult time.
- You are in my thoughts at this trying time. I hope you will contact me if you need anything that might help you to get through this.
- Of course, you are in our thoughts. We hope you recover from this quickly. We’ll certainly miss having you around the office.
- You are in my thoughts, Steven. I hope you are feeling better in a few weeks once this terrible tragedy has passed.
I’m Thinking About All The Fun We Have
“I’m thinking about all the fun we have” is a great way of showing that you enjoy your time with someone. You can use it to show that you’re thinking about all of the positives that come from being with that person.
- I’m thinking about all the fun we have together. I want that back, and I hate that you’re so far away from me right now.
- I’m thinking about all the fun we have when we’re in the same room. Do you think we’re going to have that much fun forever?
- I am just thinking about all the fun we have. It’s so great to look back on all the positive memories I have with you.
My Thoughts And Prayers Are With You
“My thoughts and prayers are with you” is good for both a professional and a sympathetic phrase. You can use it to show that you are feeling sorry for someone. It shows that you are keeping them in your thoughts while they are going through a tough ordeal.
- My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. If there’s anything you need from me, do not hesitate to ask me for it.
- My thoughts and prayers are with you, Michelle. I want you to come to me if you think there’s anything that I might be able to help with.
- Of course, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you find a way to get through this. I’m here if you need me.
I’m Here If You Need Me
“I’m here if you need me” is a simple response that works well professionally and romantically. You can use it to show that you care about someone, but it doesn’t outright say that you are thinking of them.
Instead, it allows you to show that you’re available to console the person if they should ask it of you. It implies that you are thinking about them, and you hope that they will come to you when they need you.
- I’m here if you need me, okay? I want you to know that I’ve always got your back, and I’ll help you out with whatever you need.
- I’m here if you need me. I know you’re having a rough time at the moment, and I want to do whatever it takes to try and fix that.
- I’m here if you need me, Alice. I know you’re struggling, but that’s what I’m here for. I’ll be here until you ask.
You’re In My Thoughts
“You’re in my thoughts” is another good professional option you can use. You might find that it works in a cute way too, but it’s much more effective to use a phrase like this when you’re being professional and helping someone through a difficult time.
- You’re in my thoughts at this time. I hope you find a way to get through this awful event. I wouldn’t wish something like that on my worst enemy.
- You’re in my thoughts always. I believe that you truly deserve a happy life. I just wish there was something we could do to help.
- You’re in our thoughts right now. We hope that you’ll be able to come back to us soon, but we will be patient while we wait for you.
I Remember Our Time Together
“I remember our time together” is a cute way to reminisce. It allows you to think back to the days when you used to be with someone. If you are much older now or have since moved on, this could be a great way to remember the times you used to have.
“Remembering” is similar to “thinking” here. It shows that you’re putting some effort into thinking about all the things you used to do.
- I’m just sitting here remembering our time together. We really did have a lot of fun, didn’t we? I miss those days.
- I remember our time together, and I wish we could have it back. It’s just not the same as it once was.
- I remember all of our time together. Those were truly the days, and I wish we could go back to those times when we were young and free.
You may also like: 9 Best Flirty Responses to “Thinking of You”